- A 20 % deposit is due at the time of booking. Deposits are non- refundable unless the organisers themselves cancel the booked course in which case the full amount you have paid will be refunded.
- If you pay for the course as a legal entity, we urge you to send the company’s details within the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION section, which are needed for the estimate.
- If you are travelling, we urge you not to buy the tickets before we confirm the course will take place.
- The organiser is not legally responsible should the lecturer cancel the course even after the confirmation letter is sent.
- The organiser is not legally responsible should any injuries occur during the course.
The organiser holds the right to take photographs and record the videos of the courses for the purpose of advertising. If you do not want photographs or videos of you to be used and published, please inform the organiser via their social media account or email.